ThunderBrowse 18.104.22.168 is now available on AMO.
Archive for the ‘3.2.6’ Category
Alright, so here’s what’s changed since my last posting:
- 22.214.171.124 has FINALLY been released on AMO.
- I’m uploading 126.96.36.199 to AMO right now. It has support for upto RC1. Also fixes a visual bug in the wizard and a bug where uninitialized objects will halt link loading.
- The tabs build has been updated with the fixes from 188.8.131.52.
- IMPORTANT: The Summer of Funding thanks page will now just be a mention to the group as a whole. The reason for this change is because some people might not want to be mentioned (for various reasons) and it’s really hard to keep track. If you do want to be listed by name and you did donate during the Summer Of Funding, please email me (general[at]thunderbrowse.com).
In other news, we were also mentioned in the PC Magazine review for Thunderbird 3. Awesome!
That’s pretty much about it.
Okay. AMO (addons.mozilla.org) is not being helpful. I have no idea what’s been going on. It’s been over a month since the addon has been uploaded and I have not gotten any emails from them. I’ve already contacted them SEVERAL times and I have not gotten a response.
Any problems you are having now are mainly because they aren’t pushing out the versions. I’m apologize for this problem and I’m deeply angered that developers are receiving this kind of support right now.
Here’s a new build that updates Postbox compatibility. I’ve been way too busy with projects to fix any other problems that might be going on with the recent nightlies (I knew this was gonna happen though).
You can get the build here.
This version has been released on AMO already.
If you use Thunderbird 3.0b4pre or higher, you are confirmed safe (as content permissions have been moved to core since that version).
I apologize for any problems this may have caused. This build has been uploaded to AMO and put on urgent release. In the meantime, you can download it here.
The tabs build has been updated. You can get it here.
This blog post isn’t so much about ThunderBrowse as it is about me. But first, let’s get a few things out of the way.
- We now have a license to Postbox. This will make it easier to keep track of Postbox updates and remain compatibility.
- Some new donations have come in. If you donated recently, thank you very much. I’m sorry I haven’t had the time to write back to all of you (as I normally do).
- Tabs build is a bit halted right now. I’m not sure if I want to release it as 3.2.7 because of the number of hacks involved. I’m thinking of getting it reviewed by someone at Mozilla and see what they think.
- I’ve yet to make the thank you page to the Summer of Funding donors. I’ll get to it. There is a reason behind this.
It kinda sounds like I’m slacking here, but I want to let you know that I’ve been sick for most of the month with the flu. Now I have “Super Flu” (or the Swine Flu). Let me tell you, this flu is a pain in the neck. Literally.
This is why ThunderBrowse hasn’t had any updates for awhile. Sorry. Hope that I get better soon.